ProFootballTalk.com, the ever-popular NFL blog, has been putting together a checklist of each team’s needs for once the lockout ends. Today, they weighed in on the Texans.
PFT’s Gregg Rosenthal, whom we interviewed at the NFL Scouting Combine, listed the following eight items:
1. Find a starting cornerback
2. Add a potential starter at safety too
3. Build defensive line depth
4. Teach the 3-4 defense for dummies
5. Settle the third (Editor’s note: second?) receiver position
6. See if anyone wants Amobi Okoye or Steve Slaton
7. Bring back Vonta Leach
8. Thank Mr. McNair once again
Do you agree with some/all/none of Rosenthal’s points? And what do you view as the Texans’ biggest remaining needs? Opine away in the comments section below.
Tags: Amobi Okoye, Steve Slaton, Vonta Leach
Posted in Nick Scurfield | 1 Comment »